Version 2.0 for BESM 2nd Edition
The future is now! How often have you said to your close friends, “Well, I would like to make up a morphing mecha magical girl berserker, but it’s just too much trouble. I guess I have no choice but to play the same old boring 11-levels-of-combat-mastery-kensin-ripoff character that I always do.” Now with the power of wacky space age style programming technology, constructing even the most min-maxed 100-interlocking-attributes every-stupid-flaw-in-the-rulebook combat demon is as easy as taking out Tokyo in a 120-point battle mech!
And of course it’s all 100% free. So look at our super-fancy screen shot and download now!
So Many Features!
- Every Attribute in the Core Rulebook
- Every Skill in the Core Rulebook
- Choose any Genre in the Core Rulebook
- Automatic Point Calculation for any premutaion
- Save Characters to disk
- Export Characters to TXT for easy printing
- Add your own comments to any Attribute or Skill
- Skinable Background
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Open-Source Code
- Add your own Attributes and Skills with minimal programming knowledge
- Programmed in Smalltalk! (You can learn a great new language)
- Includes a complete, fully functional, SAS Character Generator
- Don't forget about email and FAQ support!
Please remember to report bugs. We’re friendly. We can help.